Rules and Regulations
- Minimum Doubles (2 selections)
- All markets are considered for regular time only.
- Regular 90 Minutes: Markets are based on the result at the end of a scheduled 90 minutes play unless otherwise stated. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or golden goal.
- If a match is interrupted and continued within 48h after initial kick-off, all open bets will be settled with the final result. Otherwise all undecided selections are considered void.
- In regard to the above rule, any voided selection in an Acca will reduce the bet accordingly: A 6 fold Acca with one void selection will be settled as a 5 fold Acca on remaining selections. Any doubles with a void selection will be refunded (please contact support).
- On occasion a match can become unavailable during the ‘Build a Bet’ process, the above rule is also applicable, bets will be placed with remaining selections doubles and above. Any doubles reduced to a single during the ‘Build a Bet’ process will be invalid and not placed.
- Stakes are debited and winnings paid directly via Mobile Money account.
1 X 2
Which team will win the match (1-X-2) Home; Draw; Away?
Both Teams to Score
Both Teams score a Goal (Yes) / One or neither Team score a Goal (No).
Over/Under 2.5 Goals
Will the total amount of goals scored in the selected match be Under or Over 2.5 Goals?
Handicap markets are determined by adjusting the score of either team by 1 goal.
For example: Selecting Home win (1) with a Handicap of 0:1 (highlighted above).
This means that the Away Teams score will be adjusted by 1 goal. So, the Home Team need to win by 2 goals for this bet to be deemed a winner.
|West Ham United||Tottenham Hotspur||1 (0:1) 7.5
X (0:1) 5.75
2 (0:1) 1.3
|1 (1:0) 1.85
X (1:0) 4.2
2 (1:0) 3.25